Imperial County Catalog of Enterprise Systems July 1, 2016
|Questys||Questys ECMx||Capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes||Document Management||Auditor|
|RT Lawrence||RT Lawrence||Remittance processing for tax payments into megabyte and electronic deposit of checks to US Bank||Document Management||Tax Collector|
|Sympro||Sympro||Treasury Management, inverstment tracking.||Financial Management||Treasurer|
|CIV||CIV||Primary System for Eligibility||Eligibility||State|
|ISAWS||Welfare to Work||Welfare||Welfare||Social Services|
|State of CA||MEDS||Medical Eligibility Determination System||Medical Eligibility||Howsing Tracking and Reporting Data|
|Sungard||One Solutions||Integrated Justice System(IJS)||Shared case management for the DA, Probation, and Vicitim Witness.||Information Technology|
|Sungard||One Solutions||Application Online||Job applications with the county||Information Technology|
|Sungard||One Solutions||Purchasing||Product and asset procurment||Information Technology|
|Sungard||One Solutions||Accounts Payable||Accounts Payable||Information Technology|
|Sungard||One Solutions||General Ledger||Information Technology|
|Sungard||One Solutions||Financial Management||Budgeting, Accounts Receivable, Cash Collections, Job Costing||Information Technology|
|Granicus||Granicus||Council Meetings||Host Council Meeting||Information Technology|
|SouthTech||Cornerstone||Leagal Records||Database of Records (births, property,maps)||Recorder|
|Dims||Dims||Registrar Records||Database Registrar of Voters||Registrar of voters|
|Megabyte||Megabyte||Properties tax and assessments||Assessments and Tax||Information Technology|
|Accela||Permits Plus||Permitting||Building Permits, Planning Review, Business/Rental Licensing||Information Technology|
|Cascade Software Systems||WinCams||Road maintenance cost||Road maintenance Cost||Public Works|
|Advanced Database Design||Permits Pro||Source Permits||Air Quality Control||Air Pollution Control District|
|Imperial County||Ag Burns Program||Keeps Control of the fields burned in the County||Air Quality Control||Air Pollution Control District|
|Imperial County||ABERCS Program||Controls the issuing of ERC certificates||Air Quality Control||Air Pollution Control District|
|Agilair||Air Vision||Colects Data for air monitoring||Air Quality Control||Air Pollution Control District|
|Envision||Envision Connect Client||This client type is used to connect to databases used for Environmental Health||Environmental Health||Public Health|
|RoseRush Services||Shelter Pro||This client type is used to enter animal information by Animal Control division.||Animal Control||Public Health|
|Sirron||Civil Software||Civil litigation records||Database of litigations||Sheriffs Office|
|Sirron||Coroners||Death Records||Death and cause of Death Records||Sheriffs Office|
|Vine||Vine||Inmate Information||Release and custody information||Sheriffs Office|
|State of CA||CSE||Child Support Enforcement||Child Support Services||State|
|State of CA||DCSS LCSA||Case Management Tool||Child Support Services||State|
Data for these systems is collected and updated daily.
In accordance with 6270.5., this document is available on the County's website, co.imperial.ca.us. This document is updated annually. This catalog excludes:
- Information technology security systems, including firewalls and other cyber security systems.
- Physical access control systems, employee identification management systems, video monitoring, and other physical control systems.
- Infrastructure and mechanical control systems, including those that control or manage street lights, electrical, natural gas, or water or sewer functions.
- Systems related to 911 dispatch and operation or emergency services.
- Systems that would be restricted from disclosure pursuant to Section 6254.19. of the Government Code
- The specific records that the information technology system collects, stores, exchanges, or analyzes.
- Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit public access to records held by an agency to which access is otherwise restricted by statute or to alter the process for requesting public records, as set forth in this chapter.